Kids Club Rules and Procedures:
For the safety and enjoyment of all children on premise, we require that parents and guardians follow our Rules and Procedures. Our goal is to provide a happy and safe place for children.
- Parents or guardians must carefully review Soul Vibe Kids Club Rules and Procedures and will be held liable to abide by them.
- Parents or guardians must remain on site for the entire duration of their child’s stay. At no time is it allowed for parents or guardians to leave the premises while their child is present. No exceptions.
- Space is very limited. Parents are encouraged to register their child(ren) at least 12 hours in advance.
- Kids Club services are available during most class times, with a 15-minute period before and after class to check a child in and out of the center.
- The same parent or guardian must sign a child in and out of the center on each visit.
- Children must be between the ages of 6 months and 12 years.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for diaper changes and bathroom visit assistance, when needed. We will attempt to be as undisruptive as possible, but please understand that you will be called to attend to your child.
- Please do not bring a child that is exhibiting signs of illness or who has had a fever within the last 24 hours. If a child exhibits signs of illness while in Kids Club the parent or guardian will be asked to immediately remove the child from the center for a 24 hour period.
- Kid’s Club staff do not administer or store medications for our Guests, either prescription or nonprescription. If your child is on medication, please plan to administer doses around your child’s stay at Kids Club. If it is necessary to bring medication with you, please keep it with your own personal belongings and do not place it with your child’s belongings, to prevent accidental poisoning either to your own child or to another.
- Drinks are allowed in prepared baby bottles and spill proof cups with lids. Please label items with the child’s name. Due to food allergies, food is not permitted in Kids Club.
- For safety and health reasons, all children must wear shoes while on our premises.
- Please label all bags, coats and other items with a name.
- If a child continues to cry for more than 15 minutes or otherwise appears to be suffering distress, the parent or guardian will be called to soothe or remove the child.
- If a child hits, bites or continually disrupts another child or attendant’s well being, the parent or guardian will be notified and asked to remove the child for 24 hours. If the problem persists, the use of Kids Club may be revoked at the manager’s discretion.
- While we understand that many children are well behaved, we cannot allow children under the age of 12 years to remain on the premises without direct supervision. If you would prefer not to use our Kids Club, please arrange for alternate childcare.
- Parents and guardians may lose privileges to utilize Kids Club at the discretion of Soul Vibe Management.
- All parents and guardians will be held liable to abide by the rules and regulations of Soul Vibe Kids Club.